This December I thought I'd share my 15 absolute favorites of '15. Can you relate?
1. Some moments at the park are just shudder-worthy.
2. Why, oh why, do people think toddlers need direct access to the fire department?
3. We need to do what? Eh, let's not go.
5. Cleaning just isn't some people's forte. Stop judging.
6. Hello? Is anyone out there? Hellooooo?
7. Never should have done that.
8. I have a nomination for the world's most pointless invention.
9. What is it, girl? Come on, tell me what it is!
10. If you've given birth then I don't even have to explain why this is impressive.
11. Sometimes your true neurosis just comes out.
12. This is the sad story of my entire first trimester of pregnancy.
13. Adherence to the unwritten rules of fashion is really important when you're a mom.
14. Not that this ever happens at our house.
What's your favorite? Share it on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter, or let me know in the comments below!